The MUSICOZY Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Headband is a great way to block out the world and get a good night’s sleep. The headband is made from a soft and comfortable material that will block out light and noise, so you can sleep peacefully. It is adjustable, so you can get the perfect fit. The built-in speakers are high-quality and provide clear sound. It is also rechargeable, so you don’t have to worry about batteries. A single charge will give you up to 10 hours of use. You can also easily to connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Actually, my love for headbands started to grow when I realized that I can use them in so many different ways, not just for sleeping. For example, I use them when I go to the gym. I don’t like to wear earbuds because they fall out all the time. Funnily enough, I sometimes prefer to close my eyes during some workouts. And even more often during yoga. These headbands stay in place and I can still listen to my music or audiobooks while working out.
Here are the key features of the MUSICOZY Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Headband:
- Comfortable and soft material blocks out light and noise for peaceful sleep – The headband is made from a soft and comfortable material that will block out light and noise, so you can sleep peacefully. The headband is also adjustable, so you can get the perfect fit.
- Built-in speakers provide clear sound – The built-in speakers are high-quality and provide clear sound.
- Rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of use – The headband is rechargeable, so you don’t have to worry about batteries. A single charge will give you up to 10 hours of use.
- Easy to connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices – The headband is easy to connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Durable: Been using it for 2+ years, and the headphones are no more soft, the comfort level is still the same.
The MUSICOZY headphones do not have noise canceling but they are thin and comfortable enough to sleep in. And $20 is really cheap for most Americans. I’ve had mine for over two years now and they’ve held up really well. I’ve had to replace the elastic that goes around the back of the head, and resolder the wires attaching to the speakers. And the battery doesn’t quite last all night anymore, but that’s to be expected as far as batteries go. The micro USB charging port is also starting to loosen up, so I have to be extra careful when plugging it into the charge.
Apart from those few minor issues, I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. The sound quality is great. I can listen to audiobooks or music without any issues.
- Game-based learning for ML Algorithms - December 3, 2022
- Disney Plus Free Trial Availability Status Worldwide - December 3, 2022
- Examples of Robots with Artificial Intelligence(AI) - December 2, 2022